Sydney Adventist Hospital is dedicated to providing you with the best possible standard of care. We value your feedback and would like to hear from you. If you wish to provide feedback, both compliment or complaint, regarding your admission to Sydney Adventist Hospital or a particular service at SAH, there are several options available to you.
In line with NSW Health Guidelines and Hospital Policy, if you have raised a concern or complaint we endeavour to respond within 35 days.
While you are in hospital
- Speak to your nurse or the person in charge of your ward or area. This will usually be the Nurse Unit Manager. S/He can address most of your concerns whilst you are in hospital and ensure timely action. Should you prefer to speak to someone who does not work on your ward, you may contact our Assistant Director of Nursing through extension 9888.
- Use the feedback form provided in your room, or in the Discharge lounge in Day Surgery for Day Surgery patients.
Once you have left hospital
- Complete our Online Feedback Form below and tell us about your visit
- Email your comments to email@example.com
- Download our feedback form and fax to 02 9480 8344
- Phone (02) 9480 9888
- Write to us at:
Quality Management Department - Patient Feedback
Sydney Adventist Hospital
185 Fox Valley Road
WAHROONGA NSW 2076