Sydney Adventist hospital is an accredited provider of continued professional development events through the RACGP CPD. We deliver a diverse range of high-quality educational events annually, including online and face-to-face educational meetings for GPs. Our activities are delivered in partnership with San Specialists, GPs and other health care professionals with a focus on whole-person health, proving comprehensive updates on a wide range of treatment options, including non-medical, medical, and surgical approaches. By bringing together diverse expertise, our events ensure that GPs receive the latest knowledge and insights to deliver whole-person care to their patients.
Upcoming GP Events
The calendar below will be updated with more information as dates and speakers are confirmed througout the year, however please see the monthly calendar and registration links below in the meantime.
- Wednesday 20 March : San Orthopaedics Onsite GP Conference & Dinner - Register Now
- April : San Heart GP Webinar
- May : San Maternity Onsite GP Conference & Dinner
- June : San Neuro & Spinal Services GP Webinar
- July : San Cancer Services Onsite Conference & Dinner