Find a doctor with a specialty

Based on your search term '' we found results

San Heart - Cardiac Health

Find a Doctor

You will need a referral to a San accredited specialist for admission to San Heart. This may be a Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiologist or a Cardiothoracic surgeon depending on your individual circumstances.

Cardiology specialists 

Visiting a cardiologist is generally the first step towards getting a diagnosis or finding treatment for a heart condition.

Based on your heart condition and diagnosis, you may require the skills of an interventional cardiologist who has undergone additional education and training in understanding cardiovascular diseases and is qualified to carry out catheter-based procedures such as angioplasty and stenting.

Cardiothoracic surgeons

Some procedures may involve surgery of the heart and / or lung (referred to as thoracic surgery). In this instance, you will be referred by your cardiologist to see a cardiothoracic surgeon.

Find a Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Pulmonary Hypertension physicians

Pulmonary hypertension is a condition in which high blood pressure affects arteries of the lungs, and right side of the heart. This can result in chest pain and shortness of breath. At the San we have pulmonary hypertension specialists dedicated to diagnosing and treating this condition.