Information for referrers
Delivering excellence in patient care is our primary focus. Going further than just the traditional levels of service, at SRNM we pride ourselves on providing additional layers of care. In the event of an unexpected or significant finding, subject to your consent our Radiologists and/or Nuclear Medicine specialists can initiate further diagnostic tests or refer your patient on to Emergency Care at Sydney Adventist Hospital (as required). For interventional procedures, the full support of an acute care facility gives you and your patients peace of mind.
Aligned with our core mission, SRNM continues to be at the forefront in applying the latest in Medical Imaging technology, operated by an experienced team of specialists, radiographers, sonographers and technicians who apply best practice and ensure a consistently high level of service.
range of services
San Radiology & Nuclear Medicine offers the following comprehensive and integrated imaging services:
- High-field (3T) MRI (including High Resolution Breast, Liver and Prostate)
- Ultra-Low Dose, Dual Source CTs (x2) with advanced post-processing and visualisation software
- Dedicated 64-slice Interventional CT
- PET-CT (64 slice CT with advanced visualisation and quantification software)
- SPECT-CT (x2)
- General Ultrasound
- Doppler / Vascular Ultrasound
- Echocardiography (TOE and TTE)
- Digital General X-ray
- EOS – Long Length Imaging (Orthopaedic and Spinal Imaging)
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- Image Guided Biopsies and Aspirations
- Interventional Radiology (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- Breast Imaging and Intervention:
- 2D/3D Digital Mammography (tomosynthesis) with automated breast density assessment
- High Resolution Ultrasound
- High-field 3T Breast MRI
- Image guided (MG, MRI or US) breast biopsies / localisations
Access to patient reports and images
We provide you with access to our encrypted San Radiology Portal where you can view your patients’ images and reports.
Alternatively, we also provide automatic downloading of imaging reports directly into your practice management system using Medical Objects.