If you are interested in rewarding experiences, meeting new people and sharing your skills, then our San Help Team Volunteers program may interest you.
Our dedicated volunteers find it meaningful to help patients, our staff and their community. By using their varied skills and working with people throughout many areas of the Hospital, they form valuable friendships and enjoy the fellowship of others.
The San requires volunteers, men and women of all ages, who are active, who care about people and can give at least four hours a week to the hospital.
There are opportunities in numerous areas throughout the Hospital, including but not limited to:
- Assisting nursing staff on the wards in a variety of non-medical activities
- Serving in our San Snax Snack Bar
- Greeting and assisting hospital patients and visitors at our Reception
- Supporting office staff in various hospital departments
- Helping people when they arrive and leave the hospital.
If you would like to find out more about joining the San Help Team Volunteers, please contact our office by phoning 02 9487 9895.
Our Help Team office is open Monday to Friday.