We offer a range of services and opportunities for specialists accredited to work at Sydney Adventist Hospital.
- Private consulting space on site
- Access to comprehensive onsite services
- Access to state-of-the-art diagnostic, surgical and procedural technology including robotics
- 24 hour / 7 day Emergency Care Department
- Access to IT systems designed to provide doctors with real-time data on and off site
- Access to education and teaching opportunities through the SAH Clinical School of the University of Sydney (onsite at SAH)
- Registrar positions across a variety of specialties
- Access to research opportunities including the Australasian Research Institute and the Clinical Trials Unit (onsite at SAH)
- Dedicated Doctor’s lounge
- Opportunities to contribute to the San Doctor publication
- Opportunities to be involved in regular RACGP accredited GP education events held at SAH
- Profiling through the ‘Find a Specialist’ section on the SAH website and the ‘Specialist Directory’ distributed regularly to over 2,500 GPs in the SAH catchment area
- Profiling through SAH newsletters, publications and media
- Volunteer opportunities through the hospital’s award winning Open Heart International healthcare outreach program
For more information see our website, or contact Medical Services on 02 9487 9400 or Marketing & Communications on 02 9487 9871.