Information for Referrers to San Radiology
At San Radiology, delivering excellence in patient care is our primary focus. In addition to traditional levels of service, San Radiology prides itself on providing further layers of care. In the setting of an unexpected or significant finding, subject to the your consent, our Radiologists are able to initiate further diagnostic tests or refer the patient on to Emergency Care at Sydney Adventist Hospital (as required). For interventional procedures, the full support and availability of an acute care facility will give you and your patients peace of mind.
In line with our core mission, San Radiology continues to be at the forefront in applying to latest in Medical Imaging technology, operated by an experienced team of Radiologists, Radiographers and Sonographers who in applying best practice ensure a consistently high level of service.
Our Comprehensive Range of Services
San Radiology offers the following comprehensive imaging services:
- High-field (3T) MRI (including High Resolution Breast, Liver and Prostate)
- Ultra-Low Dose, Dual Source CTs (x2)
- Dedicated 64-slice Interventional CT
- General Ultrasound
- Doppler / Vascular Ultrasound
- Digital General X-ray
- EOS – Long Length Imaging (Orthopaedic and Spinal Imaging)
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- Image Guided Biopsies and Aspirations
- Interventional Radiology (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- Breast Imaging and Intervention:
- Digital Mammography
- High Resolution Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Image guided breast biopsies / localisations
Access to Patient Reports and Images
We provide a facility to automatically download imaging reports to directly into your practice management system.
We can also facilitate access to our encrypted electronic image distribution system to enable access to your patient's images.
For both of these service features please contact us directly so that our team can complete the set-up and testing requirements for you.
Please click here to download or print our referral forms.