Enrolled Nurses. Please watch our information video on the right.
The course is 24 days over a 6 week period, Monday to Thursday, and offers a theoretical clinical simulation and clinical placement component.
All applications need to include:
- A photocopy of your current Nursing Registration. If your nursing registration has conditions please attach a copy of these conditions.
- Completed immunisation form and immunisation checklist
- Passport photo
- CV with details of clinical history
Pre-admission Requirements for this course are:
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as RN for the duration of the course - essential
- 100 Point Identification check - please refer to this form and bring the relevant original documents on your first day.
- An Australian National Criminal Record Check (dated within the last 3 years)
2017 Dates & Times
All courses are run at the following times:
|Classroom:||8.30am – 3.30pm|
|Clinical:||7.00am – 3.30pm|
|Course 1:||30 January – 9 March 2017|
|Course 2:||17 July – 24 August 2017|
|Course Fee:||$4,500 (inc $250 non-refundable deposit)|
Download your Application Form
For more information on the courses please contact:
Phone: 02 9487 9206