Other Application Requirements
Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you to discuss the possibility of working at Sydney Adventist Hospital. To assist in the process, there are some things you will be required to do. At the same time, we will be working from our end completing various tasks.
The nominee must complete and lodge the following two forms, together with the application fee, by delivering them to the Australian Embassy in your capital city.
- Form 1066 - Application for Long Stay Temporary Business Visa
- Form 1190 - Additional Character Declaration
In general, this visa application will be assessed against the following:
- that the nominee has the skills relevant to the nominated position;
- that the nominee is able to satisfy any mandatory licensing, registration or professional membership requirements;
- that the nominee has vocational English language ability;
- that the nominee and all family unit members meet mandatory health and character requirements.
At the Embassy you should be given a Health Assessment. The requirements of this are outlined in the document below for your information.
- Form 1071i - Health Requirement Information
NSW Nurses Registration
Finally you will also be required to register with the NSW Nurses Registration Board. Information can be obtained by visiting their website (Go to section “How to apply for Registration or Enrolment) or through contacting them at the address below.
PO Box K599
SYDNEY, NSW 1238
|Telephone (from outside Australia):||+61 2 9219 0222|
|Facsimile (from outside Australia):||+61 2 9281 2030|