Clinical Specialties - Maternity
Maternity, Women’s Health and Children's Unit
We are very excited to announce our Maternity, Women's Health and Children’s Unit is now open.
Located on the top two levels of the new Clark Tower, our Maternity Unit provides:
- 56 purpose built, state-of-the-art architecturally designed private rooms with ensuites and day beds for partners or family members to stay overnight
- Designer décor and spectacular views from the Hospital’s bushland setting creating a warm and inviting ambiance for mothers, babies, children, family and friends
- A birthing unit with 9 dedicated birthing rooms, ensuites with baths and facilities to suit individual labour and birthing preferences
- 2 of the dedicated birthing rooms are specifically designed with birthing pools for water births
- An antenatal / postnatal unit offering private rooms with ensuites, purpose-built baby bath facilities, day beds, refrigerators, flat screen TVs, along with complimentary Foxtel and wireless internet access in each room
- Stylish lounge area with a beverage bay and stunning views where you can relax with guests or attend postnatal class
- 24 hour baby nursery
- A special care nursery providing care for babies requiring specialised care for prematurity, low birth weight or illness. Our special care nursery is an accredited high dependency neonatal unit staffed with highly trained personnel
- A children’s ward with day only facilities, play room, parent retreat lounge and equipment to ensure children feel comfortable during their stay
- A women's health facility
- Access to a range of amenities and services onsite at Sydney Adventist Hospital including: San Cafe, San Snax, Tulip Shi Specialty Coffee, Florist, Hairdresser, Pharmacy and Gift Shop, Adventist Book Centre, ATM and open green spaces to enjoy the outdoors
- Comprehensive onsite healthcare services available at the San from diagnostic and medical & surgical treatment, through to support and wellness services.
Enjoy a virtual tour of our lovely Maternity facilities, and get a sense of what it would be like to have your baby at the San. You’ll love our facilities, but we guarantee you’ll love our caring staff even more.