Dr Eva Fong is the Medical Director of San Pathology. Dr Bevan Hokin, PhD, Director, supervises the laboratory. Our highly trained, dedicated staff includes pathologists, scientific and technical staff, as well as blood collectors, couriers and office staff.
Dr Bevan Hokin has a special interest in biochemical aspects of nutritional deficiencies such as Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D (focus on Vitamin D and Vitamin D Part 2: Clinical Implications).
Our team of pathologists includes:
- Dr Ross Bradbury, MBBS FRCPA FRACP, is a consultant specialist microbiologist who supervises the microbiology laboratory
- Dr Eva Fong, MBBS FRCPA, supervising pathologist, specialises in surgical pathology, and has a special interest in clinical biochemistry
- Dr Monica Peduto, MBBS (Hons) FRCPA, specialises in surgical pathology with a special interest in dermatopathology and gastroenterology
- Dr Jennifer Posen, MBBS FRCPA FRACP, a consultant specialist haematologist, also supervises the haematology laboratory and the Blood Bank
- Dr Banumathy Banuthevan, MBBS (Hons) MD FRCPA, specialises in surgical pathology
- Dr Kim Tran, MBBS FRCPA, specialises in surgical pathology with a special interest in dermatopathology
- Dr Tuuli Stephens, MD(Oslo) and FRCPA, specialises in haematology