Clinical Specialties & Services
Clinical Trials Unit Donations
The San Clinical Trials Unit is dedicated to providing patients with the opportunity to participate in the latest available 'cutting edge' medical treatments. We are a not for profit organisation and appreciate any assistance that you can give. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
Every dollar donated is used purely to support the Clinical Trials Unit.
You are able to donate online. All donations are handled through San Foundation. Payments are processed through our Westpac secure payment service, and can be made by credit card or direct debit from a bank account.
To make a donation online, please follow this simple process.
- Donations are processed through our “Help Us to Help Others” page, which gives you further information on how our donations are processed and receipted. The link further down this page will open in a new web browser, enabling you to refer back to these instructions if required.
- In the “Donate Online” section, click the link to the “Westpac secure payment site”.
- Complete the personal information on the form, and then select “I wish to direct my donation to the following area”.
- In the “Area” box, write "Clinical Trials Unit".
- Select your Donation Option, enter the desired amount, and enter either credit card details or a registered bank account to donate via direct debit.
You also have the option of donating by phone or fax, mail, or email if you do not wish to do so online. The link below gives you further information on all your available options. If you wish to donate by cheque or money order, please include our Donations Form (available on the "Help Us to Help Others" page) and specify you would like your donation directed to the "Clinical Trials Unit".