Australasian Research Institute (ARI)
The Australasian Research Institute (ARI) at the Sydney Adventist Hospital is established to facilitate, coordinate and fund innovative and developmental research within the Adventist healthcare setting. Member organisations include Adventist HealthCare Ltd., Avondale College and the Australian Health and Nutrition Association Ltd (trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company). The ARI actively strives to develop projects involving wide collaboration with a focus on human benefits. Partnership with expertise from outside the institution is actively sought.
Purpose and Scope
The ARI is established to:
- Conduct or commission the conduct of research into patient care, and the causes, prevention or cure of disease in human beings, and to cooperate with other organisations and individuals concerned with such research
- Conduct or commission the conduct of research in areas of nutrition, development of health and health food products, healthcare and related fields, and to cooperate with other organisations and individuals concerned with such research
- Conduct commercial research; including Clinical efficacy studies and Clinical therapeutic trials
- Provide advice and support to researchers within Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Act as a resource centre for researchers, i.e. for consultation with project development and grant writing, collaborator contacts, statistical analysis and writing for publication
The ARI is located in the grounds of Sydney Adventist Hospital, near the Beattie Complex, as shown on the map of the estate.
For further information, please visit the ARI website, www.australasianresearch.org.
Alternatively, you can contact the Chief Executive Office, Dr Ross Grant, by:
Phone: 02 9487 9602